Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
The aims of the school:
The aim of Pendle Primary School is:
to develop to the full, each individual pupil’s talents,
abilities and self-confidence within a caring, ordered and
stimulating educational environment.
To do this we will:
• Provide an environment in which the individual can develop self-esteem through personal achievement in a wide range of activities
• Provide opportunities to encourage the individual’s growing awareness of their own competence
• Provide a secure and stable community in which each individual shows concern and respect for all
• Foster the acceptance of individual responsibility for work and behaviour
• Offer a broad and balanced curriculum within which the individual may progress
In this way, we will strive to provide our children with a curriculum which motivates, excites and inspires them, equipping them with the skills they will need throughout their lives in the 21st century.